We are delighted you are interested in considering a career with Elbit Systems of Australia. We offer different career paths in Project Management, Engineering, IT, Finance, Sales and Commercial Operations, Integrated Logistics Support and Training. Please send our careers team an email to communicate your interest in particular roles via email@example.com.
Why join us?
Our people are the key to our ability to deliver solutions that blend technology with creativity. We hire for cultural fit and technical expertise. We value team members who contribute to positive respectful relationships and we recognise the importance of continuous development and will support you to achieve your career aspirations.
The hiring process
We assess the suitability of candidates based on a number of factors, including technical experience and/or skills, as well as team fit and eligibility to hold a Security Clearance (when required). Our hiring process generally includes these steps:
- Formal interview
- Professional Reference checks
- Background checks, including National Police check, Right to Work check and Security Clearance checks
- Customer Focused – We are attuned to our customers’ needs and respond with affordable, operationally proven and comprehensive solutions that offer a performance advantage.
- Employee Excellence – Excellent people are key to achieving our vision. We employ a world-class motivated, team-focused workforce, and create a dynamic atmosphere in which employees may flourish and reach their highest potential.
- Innovation & Creativity – We foster an environment that nurtures innovation and creativity.
- Teamwork – Through interaction, cooperation and trust, we create and we implement our goals.
- Accountability – We are committed to the success of our company and accountable for creating value for our stakeholders.
- Ethical Conduct – Honesty, integrity and respect are the key principles that guide our business.
- Social Sustainability – We work closely with our customers to ensure we’re socially responsible in the communities in which we operate.