Who we are
Elbit Systems of Australia (ELSA) is an innovative technology company that provides innovative solutions and systems for a range of customers including homeland security, emergency services and defence. We have access to leading-edge innovation and technology that is transformed to meet Australian standards by our local engineers and end-user specialists.
We are an Australian subsidiary of Elbit Systems, which has companies across the globe and is a trusted supplier to AUKUS, FVEY, NATO and QUAD countries. Elbit Systems of Australia Pty Ltd was formally established in 2010 and today employs specialists across Australia, including a number of veterans. Our organisation has been transforming the business to consolidate our Australian sovereign capability, build Australian jobs, and grow capacity with local industry partners.
Engaged in a wide range of programs in battlefield digitisation, our portfolio includes Battle Management Systems (BMS), Network Management Systems (NMS) and crucial interfaces with airborne (rotary and fixed wing), naval platforms, unmanned systems, armoured vehicles, electronic warfare and electro-optical targeting systems.
Our broad capability also extends to the wide range of electronic systems in the fields of:
- aerospace, land and naval systems
- active protection systems and counter measures
- artificial intelligence and virtual reality
- command, control, communications and computers
- intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance
- flight training simulators
- unmanned aircraft systems
- advanced electro-optics
- electro-optic space systems
- electronic warfare suites
- airborne warning systems
- electronic intelligence systems
- data links
- military communications systems, and
- cyber security systems.